Get the Basics Every Biker needs like:
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Comprehensive and Collision, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, and Medical Payments.
Also, Consider specialized coverage like:
- Carried Contents Coverage. Payment to replace hunting, camping, touring or similar gear that is carried while riding if damaged, destroyed or stolen as a result of a covered loss.
- Disappearing Deductibles. Lower your Comprehensive and Collision deductible by 25 percent for each claim-free policy period.
- Roadside Assistance. Get help on the spot, or tow to the nearest qualified repair shop, at no out-of-pocket cost.
- Enhanced Injury Protection. Payment of a portion of income loss or death benefit as the result of a covered accident.
- Trip Interruption
- Additional Accessory Coverage. Get coverage for up to $3,000 worth of aftermarket parts or accessories with any Comprehensive or Collision package. If that’s not enough, you can choose to purchase up to $30,000 in extra coverage.